EDUCATION & BACKGROUND:
Mr. N.N.Dewan has successfully completed his graduation in M.Com and thereafter did LL.B. and Diploma in Labour Laws. He also did certificate course in Public Interest Litigation.
Mr. Dewan has more than 36 years of experience handling all types of legal matters, Labour & Service matters for large corporate houses, rendering opinions on various matters, drafting all sort of legal / commercial documents, land acquisitions and joint ventures for big business houses, Title Verification, Revenue and Arbitration matters.
Legal Deputy Manager: National Textile Corporation Ltd., Government of India undertaking in holding company of 124 Textile Mills located across India.
Legal Manager: Cement Corporation of India, Government of India enterprise in its Corp. Legal Department as Head of the Department
Senior Legal Manager: DLF Universal Ltd., DLF Centre, Parliament Street, New Delhiâ€”The largest Real Estate company of Northern India. He also acted as Head of the Legal Department and took care of all the land, revenue and other related matters.
CURRENT POSITIONS, LEADERSHIP, ASSOCIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS:
1) Mr. Dewan is acting as a Legal Consultant / Legal Advisor to various companies involved in Real Estate, Exports, Manufacturing etc., including his work some of Indiaâ€™s largest companies, including Pyramid Group and TRP Developers Private Limited.
2) Acted as Sole Arbitrator for Escorts Finance Ltd. in more than 100 matters across India.
3) Nominated as a Member of Tribunal under the Act of 2007 vide Delhi Gazette notification dated September 30, 2007.
4) Acting as a Member of Supreme Court Bar Association of India and President of Rotary Club of New Delhi, India.
5) Currently serving as an Executive Member of India Federation of Friendship Association with foreign countries, which are approved by Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India, New Delhi.
6) Member of numerous reputed Member of other lodges / clubs in India.