GetGlobal is the premier conference for companies growing internationally. Meet and hear from the world’s experts on global expansion and operations including political and business leaders, Fortune 500 executives and industry pioneers.
Whether you’re a start-up securing your first international contract, or an established Fortune 500 looking to optimize your in-market operations, GetGlobal will arm you with the knowledge and contacts to achieve success.
At GetGlobal 2017 you’ll get one-of-a-kind access to:
- Unbeatable networking with the world’s best experts and partners in their fields
- Up-to-the minute intelligence on the latest shifts inside and across markets at the consumer, business, and government level
- Unique discussions on topics of make-or-break importance that do not happen anywhere else
- Companies that can share their experiences of success or challenges with you
- Senior officials here and from abroad who can help with your cross-market efforts
- Tools and strategies that will save you time and money on foreign business deals
Some of what you’ll see and the people you’ll meet:
- Andy Kaplan will discuss his insights from leading Sony Pictures Television, detailing what is currently resonating with its two billion viewers around the world;
- Noel Lee will reveal Monster Inc’s secret to global expansion through creativity, innovation, and collaboration;
- Ryan Patel will tell you how he helped take Pinkberry from just 95 locations to 265 stores in 23 countries;
- Talia Baruch will share her experiences for how she helped take LinkedIn and SurveyMonkey global, and made serious impact in China, the Middle East, Latin America and more;
- Tony Huie will share his fascinating stories on the frontlines of internationalizing Dropbox, and what he’s doing today with SignalFire; and
- Cynthia Johnson, entrepreneur and columnist, will share insights she’s gleaned about what it takes to thrive in the competitive international landscape.
- And so much more…