Technological innovations are inevitable component to a city development project planning. Best fit frugal solutions across all basic infrastructure sectors must be identified and acknowledged so that cities can keep up to the fast evolving world of technology and can also adopt the most viable and efficient technology to make the city smart and connected.
Smart Cities Mission is one of the key initiatives wherein innovative solutions will be introduced to recast the urban landscape of the country and make the cities more inclusive and livable and with a steady economic growth.
The Smart Cities Summit 2018 aims to deliberate on the adoption of newer technologies and innovations, Investment opportunities, implementation and execution of the projects and the policy intervention for ease of doing business in India. It aims to bring together the key decision makers and the industry to a common platform to encourage fruitful dialogues and collaborations.
- Minister, Housing and Urban Affairs invited to deliver inaugural address
- Address by other star speakers and urban experts
- FICCI Knowledge report release
- Session on Smart City Interaction & Project Showcasing
- Session on Innovation & Technology Enablers in Smart City
- Session on Connecting the Cities – Stakeholders Discussion
- B2B/B2G Meetings